Linking Mini and PC??

Here you are welcome to discuss items of general interest related to Push2Run
Madmoojuice

Linking Mini and PC??

Post by Madmoojuice »

Hello folks!! I'm new to all this automation stuff but eager to learn and share my experiences and what I learn along the way to help anyone else!

That being said, I have a Google Home Mini that I'm trying to use Push2Run with, but after following the instructions at (https://www.push2run.com/setup.html) to set up my first command when I say "ok google tell computer open the calculator" she simply responds back "I'm not sure how to help with that".

How do I link my PC and Mini??

Thanks for helping the rookie new guy!!

Joseph
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Linking Mini and PC??

Post by RobLatour »

This should work, I would say you should go thru the instructions at the link you have identified below, ensuring each step is performed exactly as outlined.
Madmoojuice

Post by Madmoojuice »

Houston, we have success!!! Apparently my mini was set up with my wife's Google account and I had everything else set up with mine. Wiped the mini and started over fresh and all works like a charm now! Of course, it only took me about 13 try's of the full setup to figure this out. lol
jtr4in

Post by jtr4in »

Madmoojuice wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:38 pm Houston, we have success!!! Apparently my mini was set up with my wife's Google account and I had everything else set up with mine. Wiped the mini and started over fresh and all works like a charm now! Of course, it only took me about 13 try's of the full setup to figure this out. lol
This is what did it for me! Thank you :)