clicked undo on a command, meant to delete, losed all of them, even the master switch

Here you are welcome to report any Push2Run bugs you may have encountered

if you know of a workaround, it would be great if you would mention that too
n01a

clicked undo on a command, meant to delete, losed all of them, even the master switch

Post by n01a »

screenshot attached
Attachments
Immagine.png
Immagine.png (64.64 KiB) Viewed 6200 times
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: clicked undo on a command, meant to delete, losed all of them, even the master switch

Post by RobLatour »

Well, clearly that should not happen.

Do you have a backup of the database (its location is found by going to the Actions - Options - Settings and Database window)?
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: clicked undo on a command, meant to delete, losed all of them, even the master switch

Post by RobLatour »

Thanks again for reporting this issue.

I was able to recreate the problem, it occurs when the filter is on, a delete is performed, and then an undo.

I've now posted an updated version of the program to prevent various menu actions, such as: delete, edit, add, undo when the filter is on.
RobLatour
Site Admin

Post by RobLatour »

After additional testing version, 2.0.3 is now released, it adds back in the edit feature for filtered records.
n01a

Post by n01a »

tried to reinstall yesterday, still blank screen, i will try the updated version now
n01a

Post by n01a »

Solved but i had to uninistall :(

Rebuilding all commands now... It would be great to have an "export all" button ( feature request here :P )
RobLatour
Site Admin

Post by RobLatour »

ok - thanks for the update. I'll likely put that, or a database backup, or both features into a future release.
Rigor

Post by Rigor »

Hey,

im digging out this old thread, because i was about to start a new thread for asking for an export function.
I remember once my database file got corrupted and i had to start over again with everything.
RobLatour
Site Admin

Post by RobLatour »

have started working on an export / import feature
RobLatour
Site Admin

Post by RobLatour »

A new version of the program (v3.2) is now available from that website which adds an export and import feature.

for more information, please see: https://push2run.com/help_v3.2.0.0.html