Problem editing Push cards

Here you are welcome to report any Push2Run bugs you may have encountered

if you know of a workaround, it would be great if you would mention that too
jasoncollege24

Problem editing Push cards

Post by jasoncollege24 »

When editing existing push cards, I (almost every time) get errors saying it's unable to save the card, because it cannot find the path of the card. Given path is 'C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp\Push2Run\CardName.p2r' but there is no Push2Run folder in that temp folder. Where are these cards actually stored???

I have an entire list of cards in P2R, all of which claim that's where they're stored, but if that path doesn't exist, then that is impossible.
jasoncollege24
Website
YouTube channel
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Problem editing Push cards

Post by RobLatour »

the cards are stored in the push2run database the location of which you can see if you go to the options - settings and database files window.

the file being reported is a temporary file used when dragging and dropping cards in and out of the main window.

I've seen this happen to, but don't yet have a fix for it.
jasoncollege24

Re: Problem editing Push cards

Post by jasoncollege24 »

So all edits, changes, etc are getting saved properly, despite this error? If that's the case, I'll just ignore the error, and keep doing what i'm doing.

edit: Though the language I mess with isn't as 'geek' as what you're using to create P2R, I have some coding experience, so sorry if this observation is stepping on toes, but hoping it's somehow helpful... Seems like the path, file, or related function is being called unnecessarily somewhere, if these are meant only for drag and drop, because none of my edits are drag and drop.
jasoncollege24
Website
YouTube channel