Pushbullet error

Here you are welcome to report any Push2Run bugs you may have encountered

if you know of a workaround, it would be great if you would mention that too
Rigor

Pushbullet error

Post by Rigor »

Hello,

after about 1 month of usage push2run suddenly stopped working for me a few days ago.
When i checked the IFTTT logs i found the following error at every call:

"Pushbullet error: Account has not been used for over a month."

Since i use push2run every day i guessed that maybe api calls arent enough for pushbullet to not set your account into
an inactive status after a month. After i reset all conenctions between IFTTT and pushbullet and created a new token everything worked again.
Is that a known issue? Would be annoying to set everything up again every month. On goolge there isnt much to find about it.
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Pushbullet error

Post by RobLatour »

This is a known problem with Pushbullet, as far as I can tell it doesn't seem to happen to everyone but it does seem to happen to some.

I e-mailed them about it back in January and somehow ended up talking to one of their team who said they would like to look at it in the future, but I never heard back. There is also an old post on Reddit about it here. If you have a Reddit account you can upvote it.

At one time your only option was to set up a new Pushbullet account with a new user id, and then switch to using that.

One client later told me when this happened to him he got an email from Pushbullet saying that his account had been inactive for 30 days and it had been deactivated, but to click on a link to reactivate it. Which, he said, for him, worked.

Did you perhaps get an email from them that went to an account you don't monitor for emails or a spam folder?