Where's Waldo or Charlie? Random response by Google Mini

Here you are welcome to share your Push2Run cards

PLEASE NOTE:
If you are downloading a Push2Run card from here or anywhere else, please inspect it carefully before running it or any software associated with it. If you don't do this you may end up with seriously unwanted results.

When sharing a card, please leave any special instructions that are required for its use. For example, if additional software is needed to enable the card, you should leave a link to the program's official webpage.
Denis Quéméré

Where's Waldo or Charlie? Random response by Google Mini

Post by Denis Quéméré »

Hello. Here is a small Push2Run project that allows you to have funny or not random audio responses on the Google Mini to questions
such as "where is XXX" or "what is XXX doing". The number of possible responses is unlimited. I settled for 10 so far.

I use the site https://ttsmp3.com/text-to-speech/French/ for the different usable voices and the Google Chrome Cast to stream it
to the Google Mini. This site also allows for pitch variations and other vocal manipulations that I have not experienced yet.
I used this method because Microsoft Hortense's voice is not very good in French and is the only one available in french with Rob's Cast.

This program is easily adaptable for English or other languages. It uses a Batch File and 2 AutoHotkey scripts. It is easily integrated into Push2Run.
I am not including my Push2Run card because it depends on the directories you are going to use.

P.S. I have 2 Chromecast and 2 Google Mini at home. The selection, in the scripts, must be modified according to your setup.
Attachments
Charlie.zip
(1.52 KiB) Downloaded 257 times