Problems with Dropbox

Here you are welcome to discuss items of general interest related to Push2Run
RobLatour
Site Admin

Problems with Dropbox

Post by RobLatour »

Just for your awareness:

For the last few days I've been having trouble with Dropbox not syncing to my computer; at first, I thought it was just me, but it looks like the issue may be more widespread.

Please see the following for more information:
https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox ... d-p/491128

If you are having this problem too, please note that Push2Run continues to work just fine with Pushbullet and Pushover - so as needed you might consider setting up an account on one of those two systems as a fallback.

Of note Push2Run allows you to drive it by one, two, or three of those services. If you have an IFTTT Pro account you can have all three be triggered with one commanded - so if one goes down the other two can work as a fail-safe.

If you have an IFTTT free account, you could set up three applets, one to each service, with slightly different trigger words - however, as IFTTT only allows you three applets on their free account I appreciate this may be limiting for some who want to use iFTTT for other purposed too.
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Problems with Dropbox

Post by RobLatour »

It seems to be back working again.  But only after I disconnected my IFTTT applet and then connected that same IFTTT applet again.