Card collection (System control, Media, Winamp, Youtube, Keyboard etc.)

Here you are welcome to share your Push2Run cards

PLEASE NOTE:
If you are downloading a Push2Run card from here or anywhere else, please inspect it carefully before running it or any software associated with it. If you don't do this you may end up with seriously unwanted results.

When sharing a card, please leave any special instructions that are required for its use. For example, if additional software is needed to enable the card, you should leave a link to the program's official webpage.
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Card collection (System control, Media, Winamp, Youtube, Keyboard etc.)

Post by RobLatour »

I took a closer look at the error you are getting. Are you getting it when you are importing the cards or trying to run them?

Also, did you install the program using the standard setup program, or in some other way?
sambahrij

Post by sambahrij »

Hey Guys;

Also having the same issue, fresh install as well tho I did put on Admin Privileges;

First time using the program myself, custom cards work without an issue but so far when trying to drag and drop or double click the p2r files it returns that error the other user is facing -

Let me know if I can help in any way!
sambahrij

Post by sambahrij »

After having a small test myself;

I resolved the issue for mine by disabling the Admin Privileges; Second I did that I could drag and drop and they worked!
RobLatour
Site Admin

Post by RobLatour »

sambahrij:

Thanks for posting about the drag and drop with admin privileges on. Not sure why, but windows seems to prevent it. I hadn't realized that before, so thanks again very much for posting.

I've just updated the online help ( https://push2run.com/help_v2.2.0.0.html ) with this note (you may need to refresh your browser page to see it)
IMPORTANT NOTE - You cannot drag and drop into the main window if Push2Run is running with administrative privileges. To drag and drop first switch Push2Run to run without administrative privileges. Later after you have finished dragging and dropping you can switch it back if you like.
sambahrij

Post by sambahrij »

Happy to help!

Great work overall, lovely application works a treat thus far!

I will note with Admin Privileges on both Drag and drop, and Double clicking the p2r file wont install the card, drag and drop just wont work and the p2r returns the error seen in this thread :)
Frompa

Post by Frompa »

Reboot and shutdown are doing the exact same thing. Actually reboot tells you its restarting when it's actually just shutting down :lol:
leadingnorth

Post by leadingnorth »

sambahrij wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:11 pm After having a small test myself;

I resolved the issue for mine by disabling the Admin Privileges; Second I did that I could drag and drop and they worked!
Worked!! Thnx Mate, was drivin' me crazy!!
mushhead

Post by mushhead »

Hi there
Interesting little bundle.
Been playing with the YouTube one mostly.
Is there any way to get it to search and play directly in YouTube, without the DuckDuckGo part?
Also, I had to add a space in 'full screen' as GA didn't hear it as one word.
Devron27

Post by Devron27 »

Thank youuu!!

Is there a way to set a YouTube video to automatically enter fullscreen?