Push2Run does not recive any commands

Here you are welcome to report any Push2Run bugs you may have encountered

if you know of a workaround, it would be great if you would mention that too
markdf

Push2Run does not recive any commands

Post by markdf »

Hello,

I have a couple issues first when I try and setup ifttt it will not let me use the $ it says something about not using $ but # and when I use # it says to use $ strange but I have just setup an applet for the commands I want to use for now and will try and figure that out later.

but when I use the applets I have setup in ifttt none of them are getting to Push2Run, I get the notifications on my computer and on my phone but the session log is empty besides the "Auto scroll the Session Log" tick box. if I run the commands from Push2Run they all do what they are supposed to do.
I am running windows 10 and using an android phone both with pushbullet on them

any guidance would be appreciated.

Mark,
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Push2Run does not recive any commands

Post by RobLatour »

Hi,

If on the Push2Run main window, in the status bar, at the bottom of the screen it say 'Not connected to Pushbullet' then can you please please read thru the setup up instructions here https://push2run.com/setup.html to see if you may not have done something right; an important step is to make sure you Pushbullet access token from Pushbullet matches the one you have entered on the Push2Run Options - Pushbullet window.

If this is not your problem, and especially if you are using an old PushBullet account (which you haven't used in over 30 days) please create a new PushBullet account and new Access Code (there is a known problem with PushBullet accounts that have been unused in the last 30 days or more which PushBullet is aware of).

Regarding the use of the $ in IFTTT can you please check you are creating an applet using "Say a phrase with a text ingredient".