Not connected to network errors

Here you are welcome to report any Push2Run bugs you may have encountered

if you know of a workaround, it would be great if you would mention that too
xbones

Not connected to network errors

Post by xbones »

Hello,

First thank you for the amazing app! Been using my GV to turn on and off my PC when I come home and can't wait to be setting more cool features.

I have noticed after updating to V2.1 that after a while of my computer being on and just using it the Push2Run looses internet connection and I see a message at the bottom in RED.

"Not connected to pushbullet | Your computer appears not to be connected to your network"

Of course I am connected to network because I'm watching videos, playing games, cursing web, writing this post :)

Could it be possible to add an option to "refresh network connection" or just have it poll once in a while to verify network connection.

If I close Push2Run and reopen, it's connected again.

Thank you,
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Not connected to network errors

Post by RobLatour »

Actually, the program is built to automatically check for a network connection every 10 seconds, and if it is lost then notify you via the "Not connected to Pushbullet | Your computer appears not to be connected to your network" message.

Also, from that point forward the program will check every 1 second after that until the network connection is restored.

If this happens again, could you please send a copy of your Push2Run session log to info@push2run.com ?

Also, would it be possible something else is going on - like your PC is going into hibernation?