Text made by IFTTT, Push2Run dont parse its line breaks

Here you are welcome to discuss items of general interest related to Push2Run
mcneil

Text made by IFTTT, Push2Run dont parse its line breaks

Post by mcneil »

Dropbox applet in IFTTT can create a text file, just like the Setup page.https://push2run.com/setup_dropbox.html
However, in recently update, the line break <br> the Content field turns to only a LF (in ASCII is 0xa). that results in a UNIX text format file .
Push2Run is working fine, if the line breaks is CR;LF (in ASCII is 0xd ,0xa), MS PC text format file.
But, Push2Run can not treat only a LF as a line break. please see the comparison image in the attachments.
That causes Push2Run not think the file as legal and not to execute commands, then delete it.
As the result, the things written in the Setup page won't work.
Please help to fix it.
Thank you very much.
Attachments
Push2Run_command_text_OK_and_NG_case.jpg
Push2Run_command_text_OK_and_NG_case.jpg (95.23 KiB) Viewed 1575 times
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Text made by IFTTT, Push2Run dont parse its line breaks

Post by RobLatour »

I just ran a test and it is working for me.

Can you please restart Push2Run, run a test, and then copy and paste the contents of your Session log into a post on this board. I'd like to take a look to see what your session log is saying.

Thanks, Rob
mcneil

Re: Text made by IFTTT, Push2Run dont parse its line breaks

Post by mcneil »

Hi, Rob

I figure that out,
I thought it is the case of "parse CR;LF incorrectly." and the command text is not executed by Push2Run.
Actually, it parses the text and the line breaks correctly.
The reason that did not execute the command in the text file is explained in the "SessionLog.txt" as below.
"The Dropbox file's "Created At" time is more than three minutes ago; the Dropbox file will be deleted and no further processing action will be taken"
Thank you for the helping.