Push2run stops working

Here you are welcome to discuss items of general interest related to Push2Run
roqibsasman

Push2run stops working

Post by roqibsasman »

Hi there, my push2run apps stops working all of a sudden. I have checked the pushbullet and IFTTT but all seems to be okay.The application even says that the pushbullet connection is good.Any idea how to fix this? When i say my trigger line , the app does not detect it.
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Push2run stops working

Post by RobLatour »

Can you please take a look in your Push2Run session log, there may be a clue. For example, if there is a problem with your network connection then the log will report that the network connection is lost.

Also, if you are not running the current version of the program (v1.9) I would suggest you update to it - some prior versions didn't recover from network down situations as well as the current version does - for more information please see: http://www.push2run.com/versionhistory.html

If this is not it (a network problem), can you please let me what you are seeing in your session log after you issue a command?
roqibsasman

Post by roqibsasman »

Hi this is what is see in the session log once i gave it a command.

2018-04-23 08:57:39:528-Started

2018-04-23 08:57:39:621-Network status is up

2018-04-23 08:57:47:215- Connection with Pushbullet established
RobLatour
Site Admin

Post by RobLatour »

ok - it appears push2run isn't getting your pushbullet notifications from ifttt.

Can you please go into your ifttt account, and along the top bar there is an option to see all your 'Activity'. Are you seeing entries there for what you are saying?

Also, can you please double check the spelling on your ifttt card?
roqibsasman

Post by roqibsasman »

Hi.I went to IFTTT and it shows me my log sessions and it say "Applet failed" and at the bottom, it states that "Pushbullet error: Accunt has not been used for over a month".
Do I have to renew it or something?
RobLatour
Site Admin

Post by RobLatour »

I would image yes. I've never run into this myself, but after seeing your post I googled for it and found a fuller description ...
This error means you haven't opened / used a Pushbullet app in over a month. We do this to prevent "dead" accounts from racking up tons of automated pushes.
I'm afraid I don't have much more information. May I suggest that you please try signing onto your account and see if that helps.

I'd also appreciate it if you could post back here with your findings.