Integrate google play music controls

Here you are welcome to post Push2Run feature requests
dubinception

Integrate google play music controls

Post by dubinception »

First I just want to say I like your app and I think it has great potential. I'm enjoying it so far but I had a feature idea. I started writing some commands and using some of your suggested ones. I noticed that this app seems to be only for opening applications at the moment but I was wondering if there is a way to add some functionality that allows me to control the music after it is started? I was able to get google play music to open but not actually start playing. Or to play/stop anything. I did download the app that allows volume control though and I got that working. I also got the youtube song request working and it start but there is no way to stop it and if I request another song it just opens a new tab and plays simultaneously. I was thinking of trying to figure out how to write scripts for it but I was wondering if there was an easier way I might have missed.

Thanks in advance.
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Integrate google play music controls

Post by RobLatour »

Thanks for your kind words about the program.

You may want to look at this post - http://www.push2run.com/phpbb/viewtopi ... spotify#p9
- which is really the same thing, except instead of google play musuc its spotify.

Also, if you don't want to use .vbs scripts, you might like to look at autohotkey as an alternative.
dubinception

Re: Integrate google play music controls

Post by dubinception »

Ok, thanks for the response. I'll try to get this working with google music later this week.