Play any Song, Artist or Radio Station on Demand From Your Own MP3 Collection

Here you are welcome to share your Push2Run cards

PLEASE NOTE:
If you are downloading a Push2Run card from here or anywhere else, please inspect it carefully before running it or any software associated with it. If you don't do this you may end up with seriously unwanted results.

When sharing a card, please leave any special instructions that are required for its use. For example, if additional software is needed to enable the card, you should leave a link to the program's official webpage.
streaming_owner

Re: Play any Song, Artist or Radio Station on Demand From Your Own MP3 Collection

Post by streaming_owner »

It seems to work well, but I've not played around enough with it to provide any sort of useful feedback yet.

For my use case, I was trying to get an intermediary program such as cast.exe or AirParrot3 to cast the music back to my Google home speaker and that unfortunately has been where I've spent most of my time. I couldn't get cast or alternatives to work and AirParrot3 has been difficult to reliably automate. None of these issues have anything to do with your script though!!!!

I'm planning on playing around with it again hopefully before next week. I will focus specifically on your script this time and give you feedback :)
streaming_owner

Re: Play any Song, Artist or Radio Station on Demand From Your Own MP3 Collection

Post by streaming_owner »

I forgot to mention that I might have an idea on a way to play music based on Genre (or possibly even rating) using your script.

I've not looked into it much yet, but it would involve using powershell to extract their metadata.

This article gave me the idea https://devblogs.microsoft.com/scriptin ... owershell/
musohead

Post by musohead »

I was just formulating how I might do an MP3 search and play task and thankfully saw this first. I'd greatly value seeing your batch file.
Ed
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Hi

PM Sent. I'd be interested in any feedback you had for it.
lufykun

Post by lufykun »

hello, Warrior
I will be interested to test your program can you send me a link for me to test
thank you
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Hi - Message sent. ;-)
G3rr1_B4by

Post by G3rr1_B4by »

Hi Warrior

I'd love to have a little play around with this and update you with any constructive feed back from my experience xx
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Hi

PM Sent :)
G3rr1_B4by

Post by G3rr1_B4by »

Thanks,

I'll have a play over the next few days
Auz10

Post by Auz10 »

Hi Warrior,

This looks awesome! Nice work!

Any chance I could test it out? I have a huge collection of music id love to try it on.