Play any Song, Artist or Radio Station on Demand From Your Own MP3 Collection

Here you are welcome to share your Push2Run cards

PLEASE NOTE:
If you are downloading a Push2Run card from here or anywhere else, please inspect it carefully before running it or any software associated with it. If you don't do this you may end up with seriously unwanted results.

When sharing a card, please leave any special instructions that are required for its use. For example, if additional software is needed to enable the card, you should leave a link to the program's official webpage.
DaKamAtak

Re: Play any Song, Artist or Radio Station on Demand From Your Own MP3 Collection

Post by DaKamAtak »

RobLatour wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:42 pm This would best be covered off on another thread or two because its really two questions ...

As for the second question, if its saying
"the start directory does not exist"
does it? If no, you need to change the directory to an exiting one that does exist
Hi Rob thanks I did figure this out was putting it in opposite fields lol. Apologies.
DaKamAtak

Re: Play any Song, Artist or Radio Station on Demand From Your Own MP3 Collection

Post by DaKamAtak »

Warrior wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:24 am
DaKamAtak wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:14 pm Hi I am new to Push2Run version 3.6.2

I am looking for a way to do this with VLC, Would this be possible at all?
Hi Cam - Yes - It could be modified using a command line for use with VLC.

https://wiki.videolan.org/VLC_command-line_help/

Namely, The path to VLC, then

URL syntax:
file:///path/file Plain media file

Would you be able to modify it yourself ? - If not, I could send you the program then post the syntax for it here.

It's not too hard. ;-)
Hi Warrior thank you very much if you could help me that would be amazing. My main goal is actually to do this with music and videos if possible. I thank you in advance
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Hi

I've sent a message with a link to the program.

It should be easy to add the path to VLC then modify the command line for it.
prnqco

Post by prnqco »

Hi, is there a way to run it with musicbee? i read that someone already did it. I'm new to this so i might not understand everything :D
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

I'll have to check what Musicbee uses and get back to you on that one.
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Yes - This will work with Musicbee.

I downloaded it and installed it, then made a simple edit to the command line and it worked straight away.

The command line used was :

Start "C:\Users\Windows\Desktop\MusicBee.exe" C:\MediaSort\Search.m3u

*Or the path to your musicbee installation
prnqco

Post by prnqco »

Thank you I left the questions and forgot about it, I will check when i have some time and reply back so maybe it will be useful for someone, also do i need a batch file or am i missing something?
Last edited by prnqco on Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Hi

I have sent you a PM with the link to the program.

Lemme know if you need a hand with anything.

It's designed for Windows 10 now.
Endracion

Post by Endracion »

Hello! I'm trying to look through the thread, is the tool not attached and you're PM people with it? Only the cards are here?
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Hi

I keep the program updated and add changes to it over time.

I've sent you a PM with a link to it.

Lemme know how you get on or if you need a hand with anything.