Push2Run throwing an error every time launches 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException'

Here you are welcome to report any Push2Run bugs you may have encountered

if you know of a workaround, it would be great if you would mention that too
willinliv

Push2Run throwing an error every time launches 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException'

Post by willinliv »

Hi All,

Probably just an issue with my setup judging by other posts here. Was running fine for a few months now it throws three errors everytime it launches (one after the other), either on system boot or if I manually start it. Tried uninstall and reinstall from the website.

Here's a link to screenshots of the three errors: https://imgur.com/a/mfkvaw8

Any ideas if it's solvable?

Thanks, Will
RobLatour
Site Admin

Re: Push2Run throwing an error every time launches 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException'

Post by RobLatour »

hmmm, that's an odd one. As a first step, try deleting your setting file - perhaps it somehow got corrupted?

Its location should be:

C:\Users\** your windows userid **\AppData\Local\Rob_Latour\Push2Run.exe_Url_*** a bunch of letters and numbers ***\2.2.0.0
willinliv

Re: Push2Run throwing an error every time launches 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException'

Post by willinliv »

Hi Rob, a bit late in my response - my life at the moment seems to give me about 2 hours a month to tinker with my PC! But just to let you know that deleting the Config file did indeed fix the problem outlined. For other users: this ran the initial setup wizard and I had to locate my Pushbullet access token (or create a new one), but after that (very happily) it remember all of my routines that I had put in it previously.

Thanks again, Will
RobLatour
Site Admin

Post by RobLatour »

Glad it's working well for you.